Sunday, January 23, 2011

† Project Ball Jointed Doll 47-50 cm: Made a wig

Yesterday, my family found this fake fur hat (?) among our hats so I decided to give it some use.

Using this tutorial Simple wig tutorial for all sized dolls (sorry but you'll have to register) I managed to make my doll a wig.

Well, he looks a bit like a troll for the moment but with a few minutes of styling he will probably look like a real person (well, if you do not mind him having no eyes...).

A few years ago I found a sock for cellphones which works super as a hat!
I will probably let him wear it whenever it is too cold outside.

The wig also works if I want him to be a scene girl :3

I could make a tutorial for wigs for you guys who do not want to register for Den of Angels.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I have always wanted to make a BJD. How wonderful that you are showing your works in progress here. I would love to see a tutorial for wigs...
    Warm wishes,
    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete