Monday, January 17, 2011

† Answers to Comments: 17th Jan 2011

Thank you for your support, Sebastian-sama!
 
Thank you for your kind words! :)

I would be happy to meet you on
a doll convention any time!

I still think you should give
doll making a try!
I am sure that your creation would be
as pretty as any of the jewellery you make.
 
Give it a try hun ;)
You make very pretty art, I am sure
you can pull it off if you set your mind to it.
 
Anonymous
I am not sure who you are
but I am glad I will meet you
during OkashiiCon ;)

 
I always appreciate a good luck!
This picture is just for you (as you thought I did not need a good luck)
 
These are parts I cannot use and that I messed up during the doll making process.
It weights more than the actual doll!!!!!

 So don't be afraid to give it a try as long as you 
do not give up even if you end up with an IKEA box
filled with limbs. 

1 comment: