Saturday, January 15, 2011

† Cosplay Planning: Ciel Phantomhive

As I am a member of the Swedish cosplay group Shangri-La Project 100%
I am going to cosplay Ciel Phantomhive on the Hanami picnic in Lund, Sweden,
on which Shangri La's other members will be cosplaying other Kuroshitsuji characters.


As I am NOT going to buy a full Ciel suit for this cosplay I am
planning a fan art inspired suit instead (which I think is a lot more fun).
Here is a little picture I drew so you can get the idea of what kind of
suit I am planning. Most of the things in the picture are things I already
own or just bought, so I have not much left to finish it.

I will probably change a bit of this according to weather and change of taste, but this
I think is roughly what I will look like.



I will update you as soon as I get my wig!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, awesome! Ska bli kul att se hela dräkten sen~

    Tack för tipset om OkashiiCon, jag får se om jag kan ta mig in dit när det är dags. ^-^

    ReplyDelete